9. Moll, R. J., K. M. Redilla, T. Mudumba, A. B. Muneza, S. M. Gray, L. Abade, M. W. Hayward, J. J. Millspaugh, and R. A. Montgomery. In press. The many faces of fear: A synthesis of methodological variation in characterizing predation risk. Journal of Animal Ecology.
8. Moll, R. J., D. Steel, and R. A. Montgomery. 2016. AIC and the challenge of complexity: A case study from ecology. Studies in History and Philosophy of Biological and Biomedical Sciences 60: 35-43. PDF
7. Moll, R. J., K. Kilshaw, R. A. Montgomery, L. Abade, R. D. Campbell, L. A. Harrington, J. J. Millspaugh, J. D. S. Birks, and D. W. Macdonald. In press. Clarifying habitat niche width using broad-scale, hierarchical occupancy models: A case study with a recovering mesocarnivore. Journal of Zoology. PDF available upon request.
6. Moll, R. J., A. K. Killion, R. A. Montgomery, C. J. Tambling, and M. W. Hayward. 2016. Spatial patterns of African ungulate aggregation reveal complex but limited risk effects from reintroduced carnivores. Ecology 91: 1123-1134. PDF available upon request.
5. Moll, R. J., J. J. Millspaugh, J. Beringer, J. Sartwell, Z. He, J. Eggert, and X. Zhao. 2009. A terrestrial animal-borne video system for large mammals. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 66: 133-139. PDF
4. Moll, R. J., J. J. Millspaugh, J. Beringer, J. Sartwell, R. J. Woods, and K. C. Vercauteren. 2009. Physiological stress response of white-tailed deer to video collars. Journal of Wildlife Management 73: 609-614. PDF
2. He, Z., J. Eggert, W. Cheng, X. Zhao, J. Millspaugh, R. Moll, J. Beringer, and J. Sartwell. 2008. Energy-aware portable video communication system design for wildlife activity monitoring. IEEE Systems and Control Magazine 8: 25-37. PDF
1. Moll, R. J., J. J. Millspaugh, J. Beringer, J. Sartwell, and Z. He. 2007. A new ‘view’ of ecology and conservation through animal-borne video systems. Trends in Ecology and Evolution 22: 660-668. PDF